Dog GoPro Harness
GoPro is a product I would associate with extreme sports. Athletes flying through the sky, climbing mountains and cycling through rough terrain all while using their GoPro to record every moment of it! But the GoPro Fetch Dog Harness means that you can now record everything your dog can see from their view point.
And it’s amazing! Watching the world through your dog’s eyes is incredible and something that I didn’t realise I would enjoy so much.
How To Attach The GoPro To Your Dog
The Fetch (Dog Harness) allows you to mount the camera in 2 positions. On the chest so you can see a lower view from your dog and then on their back, so you can see them running and jumping – with lots of ear flapping!
Adjustable straps make it easy to fit onto your dog and comfort doesn’t seem to be an issue for them.
Pros Of The GoPro Dog Harness
- Back and chest mount so you can attach the camera in 2 different positions
- You can mount a camera in both locations at once, so you can 2 views from your dog
- Suitable for dogs weighing 15-120lbs
- Adjustable straps for extra comfort and easy to fit
- Suitable for use in water and can be washed in the washing machine
- Camera tether to keep the camera safe when your dog is moving – meaning you will never lose your camera
When Might You Use The GoPro Dog Harness
There are so many places that I could see you using the GoPro with your dog.
A visit to the dog park. You can see in our video below we used it at one of our pet lovers meetups to record our dog Coco enjoying a run around.
On a Dog Walk. You could easily take it with you on every walk. It would be fun to see the different viewpoints and look more closely at what they are sniffing at!
Trip to the Beach. Splashing in the water with the camera on would make for some amazing footage. And with the harness being machine washable there is no need to worry about it getting dirty.
An Event or Birthday Party. How fun would it be to record every moment of an event from your dog’s view point. The cake, the gifts and the people!